When is the camping opening?
The campsite opens on Friday, at 9 a.m. Arriving on Thursday is no possibility, there is no waiting campsite provided.
What is the price of the camping?
The price for residing at the campsite comes to €15 per person. You can buy your ticket online or at the entrance of the campsite.
Where can I station my camper?
Campers should be stationed at the separate camper parking, which costs €10 per camper and €15 per person. Standalone tents and awnings are not allowed! Follow the signs “Camper parking”.
Are there campings for tents where cars are allowed?
No, the car camping is abolished since 2010 due to organizational and safety issues (camping capacity and fire safety).
What facilities are provided at and around the campsites?
Toilets, showers and washing basins Garbage bags are distributed free of charge, please use them. Camping store
Where can you have breakfast?
No festival is truly great without a hearty breakfast.
This year you can once more find our big breakfast tent near the camping grounds in the 'One Love Café'. You can assemble your own breakfast choosing from bread rolls, delicious pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, ... Select what you like and pay per item.
Do you prefer bacon and eggs on your sandwich? No problem, we'll cook it up on the spot for you.
Spend your morning in the breakfast tent on the camping grounds on Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 12pm.
Who to address in case of questions?
Every camping has its own campsite responsible that is willing to answer to all your questions. At the festival site there is an information stand at your left behind the entrance.
Prohibited on and around the campsites
- Tents that exceed an area of 50 square meters are not allowed
- Between 4 a.m. and 7 p.m. we expect complete calm and silence at all our campsites
- Music installations up to 300 watts are allowed
- Open fire is not allowed on the campsite.
- BBQs are allowed, but should have legs of 1 meter at minimum.
- Always make sure that the fire corridors are cleared.
- No graffiti or tagging. This is strictly watched; offenders will be fined for all damage.
- Climbing fences, tents, toilet boxes, masts, etc. is strictly forbidden
- Drugs are prohibited in Belgium. The smoking of cannabis is illegal in the vicinity of minors!
- Street trading around the Reggae Geel site is forbidden unless one has the necessary contracts with the F.P.P
When should the camping be cleared on Sunday?
We expect the campsite to be cleared of visitors on Sunday at 2 p.m.