Not allowed on the festival site
- Recording equipment
- Tin cans
- Drinks you brought yourself
- Tag markers
- Spray Cans (hairspray, deodorant, paint …)
- It is strictly forbidden to make fire on the festival site
- Drugs are prohibited in Belgium. The smoking of cannabis is illegal in the vicinity of minors!
- The Main stage has a viewing platform.
- Disability parking can be found near the camp site, diagonally across from the main entrance.
- A boarded walkway leads from the main road to the centre of the festival grounds.
- The 18” Corner is accessible via a ramp.
- Special disability toilets are available, both on the festival grounds as on the camp site.
- The public prosecutor’s office wants a clear policy for drugs at events such as festivals: possession of drugs will not be tolerated.
- The police will, as in past editions, be performing targeted drug checks on access roads, parking, camping grounds, and the entrance of the festival grounds.
- Visitors will be given the chance to anonymously drop drugs in designated deposit boxes.
- It is illegal to serve alcohol over 0.5% vol to people under the age of 16, so a pint will NOT be an option!
- It is illegal to serve strong liquor to minors between ages 16 and 18.
- Bringing your own alcohol to the festival grounds is strictly forbidden.
REGGAE GEEL welcomes everyone, regardless of sex, language, political opinion, racial or ethnic origins, religion or philosophies, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or age. We reject any and all forms of physical or verbal violence, harassment, and disrespectful behavior! Every infringement will immediately be reported to the police.