When does the camping site open?
The campsite opens on Thursday, at 6 p.m.
What is the price of the camping?
The price for residing at the campsite comes to €20 per person. You can buy your ticket online or at the entrance of the campsite.
Rent a tipi
Do you feel like having an adventurous sleepover at Reggae Geel, without having to worry about a thing? Then let us present to you: the Festipi! The Festipi is a supercool and comfortable tent for two people to share. And if you don’t want to bring your camping gear, you don’t have to, ‘cause you can just book the snuggest sleeping equipment with your Festipi!
An empty tipi costs €125 for the entire weekend.
Book your festival and camping tickets.
Book your Festipi. << coming soon >>
Where can I station my camper?
Campers should be stationed at the separate camper parking, which costs €10 per camper and €20 per person the weekend. Standalone tents and awnings are not allowed! Follow the signs “Camper parking”.
Admission of vehicles on the camper camping
Camping is only allowed on the official Reggae Geel camping site. There’s a separate area for campers, caravans and folding trailers. For each camper it is allowed to have 1 extra friends’ tent on this camping site. Person or freight vehicles are not allowed on the camping site. This also concerns vehicles of the type Caddy or Combo. If you have a caravan or folding trailer, you can first place it on the camping site according to crew’s guidance, after which you can park your car. There’s a large parking lot at walking distance from the camping site.
There’s no electricity on the camping site. However, you can charge your cellphone battery and pump up your air mattress at the camping store.
Are there campings for tents where cars are allowed?
No, the car camping has been cancelled since 2010 due to organisational and safety issues (camping capacity and fire safety). You can leave your car in the parking lot and walk to the camping site.
What facilities are provided at and around the campsites?
- Toilets, showers and washing basins
- Garbage bags are distributed free of charge, please use them
- Camping store
Where can you have breakfast?
No festival is truly great without a hearty breakfast.
This year you can once more find our big breakfast tent near the camping grounds in the 'One Love Café'. You can assemble your own breakfast choosing from bread rolls, delicious pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, ... Select what you like and pay per item.
Do you prefer bacon and eggs on your sandwich? No problem, we'll cook it up on the spot for you.
Spend your morning in the breakfast tent on the camping grounds on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 12pm.
Who to address in case of questions?
For each camping there is a person in charge. You can direct your questions to this person. There’s also the information booth on the festival grounds, immediately left behind the entrance.
Prohibited on and around the campsites
- Tents that exceed an area of 50 square meters are not allowed
- Between 4 a.m. and 7 p.m. we expect complete calm and silence at all our campsites
- Music installations up to 300 watts are allowed
- Open fire is not allowed on the campsite.
- BBQs are allowed, but should have legs of 1 meter at minimum.
- Always make sure that the fire corridors are cleared.
- No graffiti or tagging. This is strictly watched; offenders will be fined for all damage.
- Climbing fences, tents, toilet boxes, masts, etc. is strictly forbidden
- Drugs are prohibited in Belgium. The smoking of cannabis near minors is illegal!
- Street trading around the Reggae Geel site is forbidden unless one has the necessary contracts with the F.P.P
When should the camping be cleared on Sunday?
We expect the campsite to be cleared of visitors on Sunday at 2 p.m.
- The public prosecutor’s office wants a clear policy on drugs at events such as festivals: possession of drugs will not be tolerated
- The police will, as during past editions, be performing targeted drug checks on access roads, parking lots, camping sites, and at the entrance of the festival grounds
- Visitors will be given the opportunity to anonymously drop drugs in designated deposit boxes
- It is illegal to serve alcohol over 0.5% vol to people under the age of 16, so a beer will NOT be an option!
- It is illegal to serve strong liquor to minors between ages 16 and 18
- Bringing your own alcohol to the festival grounds is strictly forbidden.
Reggae Geel welcomes everyone, regardless of sex, language, political opinion, racial or ethnic origins, religion or philosophies, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or age. We reject any and all forms of physical or verbal violence, harassment, and disrespectful behaviour! Every infringement will immediately be reported to the police.
Only small gas sets, made for camping, are allowed. Big gas bottles are not. Make sure to install your gas set somewhere where it cannot cause a fire. Be cautious, especially when the weather is dry and hot!
People with disabilities on the camping site
People with a disability are perfectly able to camp on our camping site! Just report this to the camping entrance, and we’ll look at the possibilities together with you.
Booking a camping spot?
It is not possible to book a camping spot beforehand.
Dude, where's my tent?
Did you forget where you put your tent? On our festival app (WOOV) you can localize your tent so you can always find it back (if your cell phone battery can hold on as long as you, of course).
Can I bring my own couch?
It is not allowed to bring your own couch to the camping site.
From the festival grounds to the camping site:
The main camping site is located directly opposite the festival entrance.